Auctions Terms of Sale and Conditions
1. A 10% Buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid price to determine the final sales price at this auction.
2. Parcels sell with the confirmation of the Seller(s)
3. A 10% down payment is required at the close of the auction. Personal, Cashier’s, or Corporate/Farm checks are
acceptable. This payment will be held in a non interest bearing account and applied toward the purchase price at
closing. This is a nonrefundable deposit unless by default of the Seller(s). The sale of the real estate is not contingent
on financing so it is advised that the purchaser make financial arrangements prior to bidding. The balance of the
purchase price is due in cash at closing or Seller Financing subject to prior approval.
4. Closing to take place within 60 days of auction or when insurable title is available.
5. A Title Insurance Policy will be issued by a company of the auctioneer’s choice. Seller and purchaser will split closing
costs of sale 50/50. Any cost associated with purchaser financing is at the expense of the purchaser only.
6. Any surveys requested or required are at the expense of the seller(s). When the new survey is ordered, the survey will
be ordered by the Auction Company or it’s designated agent, and will be for the perimeter only. No information,
data, or discussion is permitted by the surveyor and the buyer(s) or buyer(s) agent without authorization from the
seller, auction company, or real estate broker.
7. The Seller(s) shall retain all rents and any other payments due the Seller(s) for the 2016 Season and possession of the
land shall be at closing subject to the Tenant’s Right to harvest(Where Applicable). Possession of the house and
buildings will be at closing.
8. Purchaser will assume Spring installment(A) of Real Estate taxes, assessments, including drainage assessments, if any,
due and payable in Spring of 2017 and thereafter.
9. If Separate owners are represented at this auction, then the terms and conditions apply to all parcels. Bidding
increments are at the discretion of the auctioneer and may vary.
10. All Real Estate and property is sold As-Is without any warranty. Agent and Seller(s) make no assurances to the ability
to obtain any zoning or building permits of any kind. Your bids are to be based solely upon your inspection. The
sellers, auction company, real estate broker, and their representatives make NO warranty with regard to zoning
classifications, specific purpose or use restrictions, easements or deed restrictions, availability or location of utilities;
availability of building, driveway, water or septic permits; or any information or materials provided by any third party
regarding the auction property. If parcels sold separately Administrative Plat will be required for future Building.
11. Any announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material or any other oral statement made.
Auction company, Broker, or owner not responsible for accidents. Information has been provided via various printed
and electronic media for the bidders’/potential buyers’ review. Although, this information is deemed to be reliable, it
is NOT guaranteed, and should NOT be substituted for the bidders’/potential buyers’ independent verification, and
investigation of the property. The auction company and it’s agents including real estate broker disclaim any warranty
or liability for information provided.
12. At the close of the auction, the high bidder(s) will be required to execute a purchase contract in the form of the
Agreement to Purchase Real Estate, Addendum A, and if applicable(Lead Based Paint Disclosure, and Sellers
Residential Real Estate Disclosure). These terms and documents are non-negotiable. Time is of the essence. All terms
and conditions of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate and Addendum A shall survive the closing. If any provision
of the Addendum A is inconsistent with a provision of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate, the provision of the
Addendum A shall prevail and control.
13. Jeff Boone Auctions and it’s agents and representatives, including real estate broker are the exclusive agents of the